Saturday, November 12, 2011

I'm An Auntie..... Again!!!!! :)

Rebecca gave birth to this preciously adorable little girl on November 10th!!
Her name is Makayla Faith.
We are all OVERJOYED and have fallen head over heals in love with this little girl :)
Congratulations to Josh and Rebecca!!! LOVE you guys!!
Becks, now I just have 2 things to say to you.... Firstly, I was right, I told you it would be a girl! Next time you should be more willing to believe me eh? (lol)
 And secondly, the race for "the boy name" is STILL ON, and now..... I still have a fighting chance, thanks to Makayla :) 
Love you sister!


4 comments:

Farm Girl Hannah said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!! She's so cute!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thankyou God for a safe pregnancy and a beautiful little girl!
-Janae

Josh and Rebecca Pauls said...

Sounds good! :)
Love you too!!

~ McKenzie Elizabeth~ said...

Praise the Lord! She is so beautiful!

Love you~
M.E.