Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Thank You!!!

Thank you all for the birthday wishes!
And thanks to Mom and Megs for hacking my blog.... you are both just so sweet :)

Wowsers.... it has been a while! I didn't really mean to neglect my blog for this long, but with everything that has happened around here this past while (wedding, new baby, creating a new normal etc.)... blogging has kinda got pushed to the bottom of my priority list. And not to mention the fact that our photographer has left home.... so we have not really gotten many pictures to speak of :)

But I shall try my utmost to blog more often.

Ok, wow. Where to start.

Our summer has been amazing. We went on two camping trips, one with our church... and the other with just our family.






Lately our every day has been filled up with picking peas, shelling peas, blanching peas, picking raspberries, picking cucumbers, canning pickles, canning relish as well as keeping our busy household running smoothly.
And, I shall have to say.... SORRY, no pictures :(

We had our first full day of harvest last week Saturday. 
Once again, I'm driving this contraption......


And we are now into full blown harvest.... and things shall be rather busy for a while. 

So anyhoo.... without further ado I shall press publish so that ya'll have something to look at! 
And as I already said.... I shall TRY to blog more often.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JennY (I am really behind on commenting) I am so glad you had a great summer all of the pictures prove that!

Hugs, Amanda