Monday, February 11, 2013

She is my favorite girl....

And she just turned 18!!!!!!!

Photo credit: Phraze Photography

What can I say about Ker? She is the BOMB! 
She is the kind of person that everyone loves.
She is selfless, humble, sweet and has THEE most beautiful heart.
Kerri has been through so much in her 18 years, but I have never seen someone with so much faith, it is unshakeable.

Photo credit: Phraze photography

Ker and I are about as opposite as two people can get....
In personality and in interests (except for singing and music)
But we can still complete each other sentences.
And she can almost always tell me what I am thinking :)

Ker once said...
"We balance each other out well.... IF we make a point of balancing each other out"
And that couldn't be more true.
My Ker has put up with me all of her life, (and believe me.... I can be a lot to put up with) and I'll always be grateful for that!



I could go on and on and on and on about how amazing this girl is.
And about how awesome it is to be her big sister.
About how much fun she is to be around.
And about how much she has taught me.
But that would take all day (really it would!)

So I'll just finish by saying....
Ker you are AMAZING.
I love you WAY more then you could ever hope to imagine.
And even though you hate to be the center of attention (inside joke)...... 
I hope this is the best birthday that you have EVER had!!!!!



1 comment:

Kaitlin M. W. said...

Awwww. :) I remember when Kerri was but a wee child. For some reason, I also remember her having a way of stating observations (things others might not notice necessarily), which were pretty insightful. Sounds like she still does this. :P