Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Almost Wordless Wednesday

This is supposed to be a "Wordless Wednesday" post. But I feel like I need to write some words because it has been so long since I posted last!
Life has been crazy, with harvest, and starting school, and... stuff. 
I am planning on writing a "catch up on life" post soon (which will include a lot of phone pictures...), but for now, I'll leave you with a few (extremely random) pictures that I snapped while around the yard today.





















2 comments:

Matthew said...

Sometimes life just seems so random too eh? (Tho often random pics are my favs) Glad we can KNOW that God has it handled regardless of what life Seems like!

Is that a Hereford cow? My Grandma still has Gramps' Herefords--I've always loved how the red and dun colored cattle look out on the pasture.

Is harvest still going for you all up there? I spotted a combine in the background in a couple of the pictures... Guys around here are just starting to run soybeans.

-Matthew

Jennifer said...

The cow is half Jersey. Harvest is still going, we just got started up again after a bit of a break. The combine was our neighbour's.