Saturday, September 14, 2019

Abigail's Debut

3 months ago, our little miracle entered the world. Since then, I've been doing life one day at a time, as I have learned that adjusting to an addition to the family is not something that happens the moment you bring your bundle home from the hospital. It is a journey, a process, even a challenge... but of course it is one that I am thoroughly enjoying!!
Slowly I'm finding time in each day to do more than the bare necessities, though my baby girl's naps are still a bit of a struggle... I never know when a nap will be 20 minutes or 3 hours long!
Today she went to bed at 7:00, so I decided to take a few moments to update you all on how life is going, and to share more than a few pictures of our sweet Abigail Rose.
Ben and I are totally and completely in love with our little girl. We are so thankful for her safe arrival and that she has been happy and healthy.
My goal for this upcoming season is to blog every Saturday (keeping in mind of course that days with a baby are unpredictable) I've got a lot to share with you all!

Anyway, get ready for a boatload of completely adorable pictures. :)






















































1 comment:

Coreen Berube said...

The bunny ear shoes and the elephant hat - soooooo precious!