Monday, July 30, 2012

Sombody's Birthday...

Is TODAY!! 
Jennifer is turning 21 today!!
So it's only right for me (Megan) to hack her blog and share some pictures with you :) 
Jennifer is an amazing person. I am so glad that I get to call her my big sister.


She is an amazing big sister to all her siblings. 
 She is a HARD worker.

She is totally amazing at plucking chickens feathers. 


She is a great friend. 

 and sister in law
 and daughter :)

She loves playing sports and is very competitive! 


She's a cowgirl and loves being with her horses.

 

 





 In Harvest she's the grain cart driver.

She can fly

She loves to sing and play piano and is great at it!
 
She Milk's and Takes care of the cows during calving season.

She cut's hair

Jennifer is an amazing girl (did I say that already?? :) I couldn't have asked for a better sister. 



Happy birthday Jennifer!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jennifer! Have a nice day!
Eve

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday!! Some of your posts have really made me think and I look forward to reading more of them. I hope your day is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Happy happy happy HAPPY! Birthday to my dear big sis!!!! Your the best! And I love yo oh so much!!!! I am so blessed to have you in my life! Your lil sis Bekah

Anonymous said...

Jenny (it's me Again)

Happy Birthday (late again)
I love all the pictures of you! I really like your hair curled:) I hope you have a great year and there will be many adventures for you.

oxoxox
Amanda