Friday, September 5, 2014

Mom's Day

Today we celebrate the birthday of a very special woman.
My mom.

Any person that really knows her, would acknowledge how privileged they are to have her in their lives.
She is a treasure of grace, strength, compassion, wisdom and has one of the biggest hearts of anyone that I know. She holds so many close in the love that she is ever willing to share.

As a child I loved, adored and looked up in admiration to her. 
Those feelings do not diminish with each year that goes by, but rather become stronger as I gain the knowledge that comes from the passage of time.

Then my mom. Someone I went to for the love and comfort that only one with that title can provide.
Now, not only mom, also my inspiration, confidant and best friend.

I love you mom, and hope that you have the happiest of birthdays!














2 comments:

The Pauls' Family said...

Sniff sniff. Thanks Jen! You're birthday posts always humble me and make me teary eyed. I love you and am honored to have you add my daughter!

~ McKenzie Elizabeth~ said...

Sweet<3 You have a beautiful, mom!