Monday, October 24, 2016

Thanksgiving Vlog

Hey all! The promised two post a week hasn't been happening because... WE ARE LEAVING FOR A TRIP SOUTH IN A WEEK-ISH, AHHHH!! And we still have a LOT of fall work to finish yet. :)
Currently, our "To do list" includes...
  • Getting wood for the winter (Which mom and the boys have been working on for the past couple of days. (Picture post to come))
  • Building the shell of an addition to Josh and Rebecca's house (Which, also, the guys have been working on the past couple of days.)
  • Bringing cows home from the pasture
  • Bringing bales home
  • Fixing the RV, and getting it ready for the trip
  • PACKING
  • Finishing the first quarter of school (so we can take a month off... YAY!)
  • Converting a pull behind trailer into a bunkhouse for the trip
Wow, I shouldn't have written that all down. It seems like a lot more once it is written down. 

Anyway, that is why I've not been blogging much. But I'll try harder.

Ok, so, moving on.
I made this vlog, and I thought I'd share it with you all.  :)
Have a fabulous fall day everyone!



No comments: