Tuesday, August 28, 2018

First Look - Wedding Series {Part 2}

I was a bride. Wow.
It was the moment that I was waiting for my groom to finish getting ready that it all hit me. 
"I'm getting married today."


Getting to look at my bouquet for the first time that day.


This bouquet though.
Ok, I'm going to take a moment here to brag on my sister-in-law Becs. Not only did she create this beautiful bunch of flowers, but she was practically my brain throughout the whole wedding process.
She made our cake, which was literally the best cake I had ever tasted. (pictures of it to come!). 
She was the mastermind behind the alter backdrop, table settings, and I basically just gave her the decorations and she set them all up.
She helped me plan every last detail, and to not forget the things I needed to remember.
She was my bridesmaid, which she did a FANTASTIC job at. :)
And she is just a beautiful and amazing person to be around.

I couldn't have imagined a more perfect bouquet.







The first look. What a special moment.
Ben hadn't seen my dress up until this point, and I hadn't seen him in his suit.
All I could remember thinking was, wow... I get to marry this handsome man today.




















AHHHH!!! WE ARE GETTING MARRIED!!!










Again, thanks to Meg for these stunning pictures!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen!
Thanks for posting pics from your wedding! You were a stunning bride!! I love your dress… and your bouquet:-) Cant wait for more pictures!
Greetings from Switzerland:-)

Josh and Rebecca Pauls said...

Again, I love them all! The first look pictures made me tear up, you both are so cute together!!!
Thanks girl for asking me to be your bridesmaid and for letting me help you with wedding plans, I had an absolute blast planning your dream wedding with you, so many memories!!! Your wedding was BEAUTIFUL!!!