Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Lambing 2022

I can't tell you how many times I have watched my girls play with the lambs, and run around the barn and think "This is something that I have been so looking forward to". 

Having my babies together with me while we bottle feed lambs, clean out lambing jugs, feed and water the sheep... spending so much time in the barn, it's just something that I never knew I needed in my life.

To say that we are enjoying this lambing season is a huge understatement. 

Yesterday Megan (my incredible photographer sister) called me up and asked if she could come take pictures of our girls together with the lambs. YES. 

I don't ever want to forget these days, and this was a way of preserving the memories. Phone pictures just aren't enough. I'm so thankful to have such a talented sister!!

Anyway. Here are the pictures.

 
























































No comments: