Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Sister fun day...

Mom and Dad,

Today was a full day!
We did a half day of school before doing some cleaning. (cranking up the tunes once again! :)



Eli found the spray bottle during that time and decided to get some sweet revenge :)



Megan and Si came over late morning and we had lunch together.
 Ker had the idea of taking a trip down memory lane and making blizzards together with Megs for us.
And they did so...




Of course Meg had to do what she does best… sugar up those babies!!



Things got a little bit intense in the kitchen, but no worries, they made up afterwards :)






We did much sisterly fun and much nephew cuddling :)



After Megs and Si left, the remainder of us had a popcorn party.




I loved seeing all the pictures from your exertions today! It looked like loads of fun! I know the kids will be excited to see them tomorrow!
Eli was calling for you today. I asked him "where is mommy?" and he said "mommy gone, daddy gone". I think he misses the both of you! He seemed to have a special need for cuddles today.
Bob and Josh did a bunch of chores today, grinding and what-not. Some of the boys braved the minus forty degree wind chill and played hockey this afternoon.

My name was picked to open a gift today.
My attempt to take pictures of myself with the gift didn't go so swell. I even did the hated "duck lip" thing...


It was late at night...


I do LOVE the necklace!!
#iwillregretpostingthesepicturestomorrow 
#thisishowmuchimissyou


Anyway. Thanks for the gift! I loved it, but I have to say that I loved the words more! I dare say that I will most likely be seen reading them every day until your return.

Love you, miss you!

No comments: