Thursday, November 19, 2015

Awakening my heart

I have started a new blog! 

Incredible blog design by sis Megan!

Now don't fret, this one will not be replaced by it.

I will still blog here. In fact I hope to do it more often, capturing more of the moments of the life I call mine, placing it on here to remember better. To breathe deep.

Why have I started another blog you ask? Why don't I just write more often on here instead of (Jen, are you a crazy person!?!) trying to keep up with two blogs?
Well this new venture is more of an online journal, less pictures and life happenings; more thoughts and words. It is going to be a place where I will write daily scribblings from my heart. Quotes, life lessons, struggles, words coming from a deep place in my soul.

Awakening My Heart will not be shared to any social media. Writing everyday is going to make it very personal and I will need to be vulnerable. I want people to read it because they want to, not because it was a link they clicked on due to curiosity.
I don't want to worry about feedback. Whether I am saying the right thing to make people "like" me. I just want to share my heart.

So, with that being said, you are welcome to come visit Awakening My Heart. If you wish to follow me there, you can subscribe via email or you can just pop in every now and then. Feel free to comment if you wish, I would love to hear from you all!

No comments: