Saturday, July 30, 2011

Guess Who Is 20????

So I (Meg) thought that I should probably HACK Jen's blog tell you all that today is...

Jennifer's 20th BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! WHOOP WHOOP

I know a lot of you have been blessed by reading Jen's blog. So I was wondering if you would mind blessing her back and leave her a little happy birthday note? I know that she would love it! :)

Speaking of blessings I am SO blessed to have Jen as my older sister.
God knew what He was doing when He gave her to me and I am so thankful he did! I don't know what I would do without Jen in my life! :)

And now how about I show you some pictures that....
ummm...you wouldn't normally see (I will now run for my life!!!!! :)
(the pictures are not all from this year, they are from the last 6 years or so. But I am sure you would have guessed that :)



Um. Give her a break. Her friend was really tall and she was still learning all the ropes to cutting hair! :)
She seems a little frazzled that I posted that picture :)

Holding a pail is quite confusing you know!!


I had to! :)


Ahem....No comment!


It's called...impressing our Southern friends!


This is Jen and I back in 05 or 06....


Kerri, Jen and I...
We love eachother :)

 And now for some more serious pictures....







Happy birthday to my dear BEAUTIFUL big sista!!!!!



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Jenny!

I LOVE you more than you could know! May God bless you this 20th year!

Much love, Lizzy

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jenny! I love the pictures Megan I remember the one in the snow:) It was very impressing you did not do it for nothing Jen! (he he)

LOVE you so much Jen wish I could be there to give you a Birthday HUG!

Love, Amanda

Anonymous said...

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY JENNY!!!
Jen I hope you have a WONDERFUL year!
You are so special to me Jenny, you don't know all the many times you have encouraged me to be the girl that God wants me to be, thanks SO MUCH!!
You've been such a wonderful example to me.
I love you like a ton!!
Keep it up Jenny!
GOD BLESS YOU!!
Love ya lots!
Your sis Rae

Josh and Rebecca Pauls said...

Happy birthday Jenny!!! We love you so very much, you are very special to us! Thanks for tapping along today, it was a lot of fun!
May God bless you as you seek to grow closer to Him in the coming year.
Love Josh Becca and Andy

Bethany said...

Happy birthday Jen! Your blog has been an encouragement and inspiration to me and many more. May the Lord bless you in this next year of your life.

Breathe Deep said...

Thanks Megs... you little hacker you :)
And thank you all for your the birthday wishes and kind words!
Jen

Mrs. Pauls said...

Happy Birthday Jennifer!

I know God WILL bless you this year because that is what God loves to do best anyways.

But, I hope he also gives a few really happy surprises this year, just to keep things interesting :)

Jeanette

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Jen -

I've enjoyed meeting you and your family this summer and I love reading your blog - you're so inspiring and have a great heart for the Lord and your family. It just makes me happy to read such things! You and I have MANY similar interests and the more I read your blog the more it inspires me to see some things in a different light and to include more Praise in my life to/for the One who gives all good things.
I pray you will have a wonderful year, filled with many blessings and just enough challenges to draw you closer to Him.
~Heather

~ McKenzie Elizabeth~ said...

Happy very belated birthday!!!

I hope you have a wonderfully blessed year!

Love you,
M.E.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how fast the years have gone by. It seems like we were all just little kids eating at Chicken Delight on Sundays and playing on hay bales. You have grown up into an amazing woman of God. You're such a good role model for us, too. We LOVE reading your blog! Happy Belated Birthday!
Love Jordie + Janae