Monday, September 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom!!!

Today is Mom's 41st birthday. 
I know I've said this before, but I want to say again that my mom is an amazing woman. Everyday I come to realize it more.
She pours her life into taking care of her family. She is always giving.

I chose these 2 pictures of Mom, because they show a bit of who she is, and I wanted to share a little about what makes my mom so special.

Mom 2 days before giving birth to Jaden
She cherishes her children...
 And every single time that she finds out that she is 'with child' again, she fairly shines. 
When mom is pregnant I RARELY hear her complain. These last few months have been hard for her, with morning sickness and having to drive a combine and deal with all the stress that comes with the harvest season. But to tell you the honest truth, I have not heard an OUNCE of complaining come out of her mouth. I'm telling you, she has ALOT that she could complain about! But she just keeps going, and going.... and going.
Mom makes pregnancy a beautiful thing, she makes it look like the blessing that it is.... even at 41.



Mom + Dad 2009

She loves her husband...
I don't think I have seen a woman that respects her husband more then my mom does. She is a shining example to me of how God wants a wife to treat her husband. Not only does she love, serve and submit to him at home, but she also treats him with respect when he is not around. Ask anyone and they'll tell you that my mom has not spoken a word that has even hinted anything bad about dad.
It's beautiful to watch, if I can be 1/2 like her when/if I have a husband someday.... I'd be happy!!

I LOVE you mum!!! And I hope that you have a VERY amazing birthday!!!

Proverbs 31:28-29
Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.
Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all.


3 comments:

The Pauls' Family said...

Sniff, Sniff!!!!

Thanks Jen for the kind words! I don't feel I deserve them! You make me look like a saint and we both know I am not :)

But you have been an encouragement to me today!

And BTW, who wouldn't have joy in being a mom to the wonderful children we have?

I love you Jen, thanks again!

Josh and Rebecca Pauls said...

How true!! I don't think you could ever say enough good things about her! She is a wonderful example!!

Anonymous said...

Those are two very beautiful pictures. Happy Birthday!