Saturday, September 24, 2011

John 3:16

We made another video!! :)
As is what usually happens, I came up with the idea for this one while I was trying to go to sleep the other night. I just couldn't get it off my mind the next morning, so I told Megan about it.
Mom and Dad had gone away for a couple of days to celebrate Mom's birthday and their Anniversay. We usually make a video when they leave for a few days, but we just didn't have any ideas..... until the last day of course.
So we brilliantly decided to skip the book work part of school and work on our "movie making" skills. As usual Megan did all the shooting and editing. I love how she is always able to pull the ideas that I have out of my brain and create them.... she always does above and beyond what I imagine that it could be. 
I hope you all enjoy it as much as we did making it!

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Great job! That was well done.

Anonymous said...

That is so amazing and creative! I love your videos!
-Jordie and Janae

Anonymous said...

Very cool girls!!!

Amanda

Anonymous said...

Great job girlies!

Love, Lizzy