Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Dream list #53

This morning I was FINALLY able to say that I woke up at 6:00am every single morning for 2 weeks straight!!! YIPEE!!!! I WILL be honest and say that there were 2 times that I woke up at 6.... but then stayed in bed for a few more min. But that's close enough right?!?!?! :)
I would DEFINTELY recommend trying this.... especially if you are a person like me who can be particularly lazy in the mornings :)
My personal experience was that it makes me feel so much more.... alive, motivated and joyful.
Even those days that I had a late night... sure I was SLIGHTLY more tired during the day, but I still felt more alive then I would have if I HAD gotten ALL the sleep that I could have.
It's like getting a kick start to my day I guess you could say (haha.... I'm a poet, and I didn't even know it!! heehee :).
Waking up early was MOST annoying on Saturday and Sundays... those are the days that are my most favourite for sleeping in... but even then, it was ALL worth it!! I'd do it again!! ;)

And good grief... WHY NOT when you get to see this every morning!!!!


Proverbs 20:13
Love not sleep, lest thou come to poverty; open thine eyes, and thou shalt be satisfied with bread.


P.s. I was able to think of a few more things to add to my dream list... it's still not finished.... but getting closer!!!
See dream list here

2 comments:

Kait said...

I love your dream list. I should make one also. :)

Oh and sunrises = awesome.

Anonymous said...

Wow what a beautiful sunrise! We stay up to late when we are at your house for me to get a glimpse of this:)

Love ya,
Liz