Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Dream list #44

While I was crossing out the 90 day bible blast in my Dream List...  I saw that I had completed another one of the things on the list! About a month back Grandma asked me to cut her hair... bob style! I love my Grandma for acting so young and trying new styles :) And I also loved it that she trusted me to cut her hair that short! Especially since I had never done anything like that before!
So we searched through a magazine and found the kind of hairstyle that she wanted, and using the picture as a guide... I began to cut. I was scared and excited all at the same time!!
It turned out to be every bit as fun as I hoped that it would be and Grandma loved it... so I was happy :)

And then just the other day Mom asked me to cut her hair... short, kinda bob style :) So now I've completed one of my dreams twice! :) So exciting!

Don't you think they both just look so cute in their new do's??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it!!!

Great job!

Your sister Lizzy:)