Friday, November 30, 2012

(Installment 8) Dear Mom and Dad,

After blogging last night we decided to roast marshmallows in the wood stove. The kids had LOTS of fun doing that! (thanks for the idea :)

We got ourselves and the house organized this morning instead of doing school.
I made soup for lunch as Grandma, Grandpa, Josh and Rebecca were coming over.
We had SO much fun with Gramps and Grams! We played games, laughed, ate and talked.

Elijah slept LOTS today! He slept for more then 3 hours in the morning and then 3 1/2 hours this afternoon. When he was awake he was SOOO happy. He was did not make strange at Grandma at all, and only for a little bit with Grandpa. As I'm writing this he just climbed up the porch stairs and turned around to climb down them again.... all the while CRAWLING :)

This morning Brooke came milking with me. I asked her if she was excited that you both were coming home soon... she said "Yes!! Are they coming home today? Tomorrow? The next day?" She said it with such hope in her voice that it was hard to say no!
We are all happy that you are starting home tomorrow.... we MISSSSSSS you both SOOOO much!!!!

Grandma and Grandpa just left. The boys are making hot chocolate and popcorn.
And I'm gonna go join them.... Love you MUCHLY!!!

Love Jennifer


Caleb says:
Yes, I am feeling better today. Grandma and Grandpa came over today for supper and lunch. We re-arranged our beds today. Josh and Becka were here for lunch, but not for supper. I helped Josh with some chores. Love you and hope you have a good rest of the trip back!

Zachary says:
This morning we didn't do school. We went outside, ate lunch with Josh and Becka, Grandma and Grandpa came over, went back outside, watched a video, peeled some potatoes, ate supper, and watched Gaithers. We had a lot of fun today! I hope you are having fun! xoxoxoxox Love you very much!!! Love Zach

Jesse says:
The combine and tractor are in my box waiting to get fixed. Now I have 112 eggs. I can't wait until you come home! It blew and it snowed, so it wasn't really very much warmer here today. Grandma and Grandpa are here and we are watching Gaither Vocal Band. We had "Beef Barley Soup" for lunch and meatballs and potatoes and corn for supper. We went outside 2 times today. I love you so much and I hope you are having fun! oxoxoxoxox Love Jesse

Nathan says:
Today we got 23 eggs. We got 13 dozen in the fridge! I hope you are having fun. Don't forget to be on time for breakfast! Hope you come home soon! We are having fun. Grandma and Grandpa came over today and we had a lot of fun, we watched a video. I love you so much!! Another chicken died, like a week ago. xoxoxoxoxo Love Nate

Brooke says:
We had marshmallows last night. They were huge and big! Jaden said "Yeah! Marshmallows! I like them!". We baked them in the fire. They were good.
We had lots of fun today! Grandma and Grandpa were here before lunch. They ate lunch and supper with us, and they are still here watching Gaithers with us. It is so much fun when they are here. I miss you! I hope we can see you soon! When are you coming home? We are watching "Tent Revival". I like that kind of Gaither video, it is so nice to watch. We went outside 2 times today. Me and Mikaya and Joey and Jaden went down the hill with the GP. Jaden got squished in the middle. We had lots of fun. Mikaya and Joey had turns going on with me and Jaden. Jaden went in the middle, Joey went in the back, and Mikaya went in the back after Joey. We bonked into the trees, it was very fun! Every single time we bonked into a tree, Jaden would start laughing and Joey and Mikaya. Jaden was so silly! Sometimes when we went, we turned the wrong way. We fell off because the other snow was deep, so we had to fall off because Jaden pushed us off every time we went into deep snow. He laughed every time he pushed us off. We had lots of fun!
I love you! I hope you are having fun. It will be SO fun if you didn't have to leave to the Muncks. I miss you!
I had fun today. And every single time there is a picture of Jaden, he has red eyes! But he doesn't have red eyes when he doesn't have a picture taken. I wonder why it does that? It is so fun to be with you. I wish you were here! I think I have only 13 eggs all this week because every time I go pick, Jesse gets there before me. Sometimes we have to race each other to the barn. Whoever gets there first gets the eggs. I love it when Mikaya is home. Elijah closes his eyes when Jen takes a picture of him.
God is in charge!
We had soup for lunch. And we had meatballs and mashed potatoes and corn for supper. It was so good! I looked at some books and Jaden took out the animal thingy puzzles.
oxoxoxoxo Love Brooke

Mikaya says:
I saw the picture when you were at that christmas thing. We had very fun at Megan and Henry's. I like the decorates in that house. I'm being good to Kerri and Jen. I hope your having a good time! I hope you are safet! I'm glad you are coming back soon! I'm going to bed as fast as I can, because I'm trying to be good to Jen and Ker. We are having a great time! I'm helping Joey whenever he needs me. Grama and Grampa came over. I love you! Goodnight!!!

Josiah says:
We played outside. We played with the sleds. We love you!

Jaden says:
I have yogurt. I wanna have cake. I go to bed. I go outside.




































1 comment:

The Pauls' Family said...

Dear Family,

So sorry I didn't get to reply to your last update :( We were busy getting ready to come home to all of you!!!! The countdown is on and the miles are lessening between us!

I hope your day went well!!!

Caleb:
Glad you are feeling better! Somehow I'm not surprised you changed your room around :) Where is your bed now??? See you soon...love you!

Zachary:
It was nice of Grampa and Grama to come over. Sounds like you had fun together! Have you made any more lego things??? I liked your christmas singing :) See you soon. Love you!

Jesse:
Well we will have to get right on that when we get home! I liked to help you build it the first time! It's still really warm here. It's hard to believe that tomorrow we will be getting back into the cooler weather! See you soon! Love you!

Nathan:
Sounds like you need to deliver some eggs!!! I'm glad the chickens are still laying well. Too bad about the chicken. Was it the one that was sickly? See you soon. Love you!

Brooke:
The marshmallows sound fun!!! I remember buying those, aren't they huge!!! Glad you had a good time with Grampa and Grama. We will be home soon. Sounds like you are having lots of fun in the snow!!! Silly Jaden! You are going to have to sneak out like you did before so you get the eggs :) I see in the picture that Eli closes his eyes for the camera. It is so cute!!! Have you baked anything lately? I got some material for Kerri to make you a nice apron! You're right....God is in charge!!! Love yoU!

Mikaya:
Didn't the Christmas things look pretty. That was a very nice little restaurant! So glad you had fun at Henry and Megan's! I am also glad that you are trying to be good! Thanks for helping Joey....you're a good big sister. See you soon. Love you!

Josiah:
The sleds sound like a lot of fun! We love you too!

Jaden:
Wow!!! Yogurt!!!! I had some cake tonight did you? Are you having fun in the snow?

Well thanks for the update! We are excited to see you all again soon!

Love you all and remember Who is in charge!

Love mom