Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I'm all practiced up...

If one of the qualifications to becoming a mother someday includes cleaning up puke... I'm all practiced up. I'm actually to the point where I can hear someone thinking about throwing up in the middle of the night, jump out of bed like a maniac, run to where they are, pick up a pail and actually make it to their bed in time to "catch it".
I've always wondered what actually wakes me up?
It's really funny how someone can train themselves to wake up to something so discusting. (Ok, maybe not so funny as interesting :)

But it actually is something that I don't mind doing (Okay, I'm using the term MIND lightly, I don't think it is possible to enjoy cleaning up throw up! :), because it is the one way that I can help the poor little sick babies out. Cleaning them up and taking care of all their "needs" is one way that I can help them to feel better.

And so... um, you can tell what is going on here :)
The night before last 2 of my roommates (Brooke and Mikaya) were throwing up ALL night long.
Caleb, Jesse and Nathan were doing the same thing upstairs.
Dad got sick during the day yesterday and is still on the mend.
And Josiah came down with it tonight, as well as Nathan AGAIN!
We are all hoping that it doesn't spread any further!

So ya, please pray that my fam. will get all better fast!

Oh, and pop over to my sister Megan's blog, she is hosting her first Givaway, you don't want to miss it!

2 comments:

Josh and Rebecca Pauls said...

We are still praying! Your brothers and sisters are very blessed to have a big sis like you!!
Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Hope you all feel better soon,being sick not very fun.

Miss you guys.

Rita