Sunday, November 12, 2017

Day 10 - Selfie Sunday

Hey all!
So today, I decided to take a break from the regular camera pictures, and just take phone pictures. Most of these ended up being selfies... sorry about that. :)



I took another early trip to the beach to have church by the waves.
The clouds covered the sunrise once again, but it was still so beautiful and peaceful.







  
 I took a walk around the campground after "church".


Oh look, I found my favourite animal... or not.
I was legit slightly scared taking these pictures...






There are some horses that live just off the campground that I like to visit from time to time. It brings all that I miss at home a little bit closer.



Can someone please tell me why we can't have our houses these colours unless you build on the beach? Would it not be cool to have a pink or purple house?!


My Ker Bear hasn't been feeling the greatest, so Hallmark Movies with my girl was on the schedule for the rest of the morning.


This has become my favourite spot on the campground. I do lots of writing here...




After lunch, it was back to the beach!




We constructed a gigantic sand castle, which I did not take any pictures of because I was elbow deep into the building action. 
Once we were done that... it was evening as usual. Supper. Relaxing.
And that's it for today!
Peace out y'all!

No comments: