Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Day 12 - The Last Day

I wanted to get one sunrise in that wasn't hidden by the clouds. I went to the beach this morning hopeful, and I was not disappointed.
It was perfect. 

As I was doing devotions, in between running toward the waves and rapidly snapping pictures as each stage of the sunrise commenced, I came across this verse that perfectly captured the moment in words.

The heavens declare His righteousness, and all the people see His glory. Psalm 97:6









At one point, it became golden hour, and since there was no-one there with me to take pictures of, I set the self timer on my camera and snapped a few of myself.








The morning was almost perfect.
The only thing that would have made it more perfect would have been to be able to share it with Ben. Those moments, enjoying God's beauty, are the moments I miss him the most. <3

I spend the rest of the morning tanning.
And then of course, after lunch... we all hit the beach one last time.
Mom needed some pictures of her and Dad for her frames, so a mini photo shoot was on the schedule.














Once again, we all played in the waves. 








We just finished having a pizza party to celebrate our last day in Texas. A great ending to a great week!
And that was Day 11!

2 comments:

The Pauls' Family said...

Love the sunrise pictures. And the pictures of us. You did great!!

Jennifer Penner said...

Thanks mama!