Monday, November 13, 2017

Day 11 - Swimming With the Sharks

Another beautiful, sunny day here on Galveston Island.
We took full advantage of the sunshine this morning. Some of us played basketball, some of us took a walk along the beach, some of us built an emoji with seashells, some of us did some tanning, and some of us played on the playground.




He was pretending to be a monkey.



He was also pretending to be a monkey.



After lunch, we went to the beach.
This is all that remained of our sandcastle that I'm just realizing now that I didn't ever post a picture of. The tide did a number on it.


Here it is! Mom took this picture yesterday... 
Nate made the trees by dripping sand. I thought it was pretty cool. :)

Image may contain: beach, ocean, outdoor and nature











Bobby has been building these seashell creations every day.
I must say, he is pretty good at it!







Today Brookie lent a hand by finding seashells.






Today I decided to face that fear, and go wave jumping with my sibs.
It was terrifyingly fun. :)

Anyway, that was basically the day! Mom and Dad found a restaurant to have a date at, so I made some Kraft Dinner for the kids, and now they are all snuggled in their beds watching a movie.
I'm about to do some snuggling in bed of my own, and hang out with my girl. So... peace out y'all!

No comments: