Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Day 6 - Galveston Island

I'm changing it up today. I didn't take any pictures with my camera, and only took a few with my phone. Tomorrow I will have plenty of time to snap away. :)

We left Bryan bright and early in the morning, and drove the remaining 3 hours to our destination... Galveston Island. Such a beautiful place!
We got here by lunch time, and began exploring.
Of course the bathrooms are the first thing to be checked out when you are camping. Them bathrooms are important.
Also have to check and make sure that the mirrors work to take selfies in. :)


There are SO MANY flowers here! It is crazy.
These ones give off the most amazing fragrance...




And then... the palm trees.
So. Many. Palm trees.


I've been looking forward to our time at the ocean. Even though it is not actually the ocean, rather the Gulf of Mexico. Today was a cooler day, and cloudy. So I was excited to don my running shoes and take a run along the Jamaican Beach.






Before and after. :D




That was today! We all mostly spent the day getting settled in and familiar with the place. 
Until tomorrow!

No comments: