Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sunday's fun stuff :)

Sunday was great :) We had an AMAZING church service, did some singin' with some new friends and then hit the park for some FAMILY FUN!!!
I love the days that we can just spend time together as a family, just hangin' out!
Here are some random pictures of our day....

Jaden, being his adorable little self


I love how Megs always finds creative new ways to do her hair... 
Ain't she Beeeeautiful?



Special Father/son moment


We went for a walk around Winkler park...


After spending the day at Winker park... we headed to Morden Park armed with some yummy greasy chicken :) 

And then played a good game of soccer with the whole fam.


Everyone played except for Ker and the little ones....


I always say that if Jaden would get any cuter... he would explode!!!


More soccer fun!




Family times = Fun times!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenny,

I love all the pictures! I bet ya'll had a wonderful time! I wish I could have joined in the soccer game:)

Love you and miss you lots, Lizzy

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a great day!
Yep Family time is always the best!!
Love ya girl!
Rae