Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Dodge City (Part 2)

Day 3 continued...

After leaving the museum, we headed to the Zoo in Dodge City.
The animals were all quite active, which made the experience even more fun!








I took this picture right before Mr. Llama threatened to spit at me. Believe me I have seen enough of "America's Funniest Home Videos" to know the signs and to also know that I did not want that to happen! 
I got outta there!







These geese were hilarious. 
They wanted food and were not happy that we didn't have any quarters in our pockets!













The parrot kept everyone entertained for a while.
He didn't talk, but had many different whistles and bird calls that he used.












You know what the best part about the zoo was?
It was free.

The zoo was located in a park, so all the kiddoes ran around on the playground for a little while before we all packed up and headed to an RV park near Liberal, Kansas.









And thus ends the third day :)

1 comment:

Josh and Rebecca Pauls said...

Fabulous pictures girl!!! The kids would look at them all day if I let them. :) We are missing you, but doing are doing quite well, we are very happy that you guys are able to take this time together as a family and have fun! Enjoy and keep on taking pictures!
Love you all muchly!