Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Hello June... again!


So, remember last year when my sisters Megan and Rebecca blogged every day for the month of June? 
Well... we are planning on doing it again this year!
Since I have been lagging behind in the picture taking department, I wanted to do this to hopefully help me get back into the habit of capturing memories. And also to get back on track with making time to write. 

Of course, once again, I need your help. If there is anything that you would like to see on my blog this month, shoot me a comment or an email and I will make it happen. :)

Oh, and don't forget to check out Meg (Crazy Frazy's) and Becca's (Life in the Country) blogs to see their daily posts!

Happy June y'all!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Can't wait!! You go girl! <3

Your Shay