Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Last Day

Well, here it is, the last day of April.
Successfully I completed the "blog a day" challenge, and checked off my first item on this year's resolution list.
Hold on. It's coming...
YIPPPPPEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
#hadtoletthatout
:)

This adventure was incredibly fun, though at times really challenging.
There were times that evening would roll around and I would begin to panic because I had not even given thought to my blog post yet!
And yes, there were times that I wished, REALLY wished that I didn't have to write anything on that particular day.
But the rewards were worth the effort. I discovered a lot about myself, and somehow I developed an even deeper passion for writing, and using words God has placed in my heart in an attempt to minister to others.

Thank you all for your support and kind comments during this time, even on the days that I had not much to give. I appreciate every single one of you!

And so tomorrow we begin a new month. It promises to be a busy one. Even as I write the guys are headed out to the fields to begin their first day of seeding.
I hope to continue to post often (cuz' I'm on a rooooolll :) but, not quite so nearly every day :)
Oh, and in the near future I will be hosting my first EVER giveaway, so keep checking back!

2 comments:

Josh and Rebecca Pauls said...

Congratulations Jen Jen!! You did a fabulous job, so proud of you!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you continue to write often on here. I love reading your blog.