Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Through their Ages

I was sorting through some pictures last night.
(I seem to be saying that a lot lately. But it is the truth, I am way behind on organizing and editing pictures.)
Anyway, I came across pictures that I took on Nathan and Mikaya's birthday. They are three years and one day apart in age, 
(I had to search for both of them and ask them their ages to figure this out ;))
so they usually have their birthday party on the same day.
When I saw this picture below, it came to my remembrance that Meg had taken an similar picture of them when they were celebrating their birthday together at a younger age.
So, I pulled up some old pictures, and took a little trip down memory lane.
Would you like to come with me??
It is nothing spectacular,
(I seem to be saying that a lot also.)
But it was so stinken' cute that I had to share it with y'all.


















No comments: